Micropulse Transducers Profile series
Your first choice for the measurement of long strokes in harsh conditions.
If long strokes need to be measured really accurately and reliably in harsh environments, micropulse transducers are ideal. Their high-precision output signal is available as an absolute signal for the controller in a wide range of interfaces. And their contact-free working principle prevents wear.
- High resolution, reproducibility, and linearity
- Resistant to shocks and noise fields
- Detection of piston position on hydraulic drives (e.g. wind power generators)
- Monitoring of linear movements on injection moulding machines and machining centres
- Fill level control on dosing and mixing units